Monthly update ... a little late

Late update with alot of new pictures.






I brought physic back online and fixed the mesh update system but anyway that way of doing it is lame i'm currently trying to build a spherical heightfield.




My neural nets are still online i can now save them and load them back.
 The new Particle system using spark
(updating to spark 2 broke the traill effect but gave nice explosion effect)


I updated my terrain shader with a better normal maping system.
I still need to move the normal map generation off the real time shader into the heightmap generation shader.





Post processing is also here Bloom+DOF



Two video this week the first one is a unexplainable bug that happen when using multi-threaded bullet and ghostObject.

The second is the nice particle effect i broke when updating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Procedural StarRendering and lots of stashed pictures